News Details

Hulkenberg: 2020 talks are are on-going

Nico Hulkenberg says talks with teams about a 2020 driver are still 'going on' despite rumours saying Haas would announce him at Monza. Last week it was confirmed that the Renault driver would no longer be a Renault driver as of the end of this season. The team announced that Esteban Ocon would be taking his place, leaving Hulkenberg job-less. The F1 rumour mill, though, didn't have him unemployed for very long with reports claiming Haas would confirm him as Kevin Magnussen's 2020 team-mate on the Thursday at Monza. That, though, is not going to happen. Hulkenberg says talks about a 2020 drive are on-going but did not comment on which team – or even teams – he is speaking with....
Full Story »
6y ago from PlanetF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Haas confirms interest in Hulkenberg for 2020 seat

Haas Formula 1 chief Gunther Steiner has confirmed the team’s interest...
6y ago from Crash.net

Hulkenberg targeting strong finish to European leg of...

Nico Hulkenberg may be without a seat for 2020 but the Renault driver is...
6y ago from GPBlog.com

Was Hulkenberg ever in the running for Red Bull drive?

In the wake of Renault's decision to replace Nico Hulkenberg with Esteban...
6y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Prost: We offered Hulkenberg a one-year deal

Renault director Alain Prost revealed during the weekend in Belgian that...
6y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

IndyCar grows international broadcast offerings for...

The NTT IndyCar Series has announced that its already extensive global...

Alexander Rossi fastest as rain disrupts second...

The NTT IndyCar Series completed the second and final day of testing at...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Mikel Arteta fires back at ‘bottlers' tag as...

Arsenal are fighting for the Premier League title, but they have been...
4h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Mikel Arteta rules out ‘bottlers’ jibe but accepts...

t;li>‘It’s not part of my vocabulary. I wouldn’t use that...
4h ago from TheGuardian.com

Man United accelerate move for 'generational' talent,...

Manchester United are hoping to sign the Brazilian attacker Gabriel...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Liverpool join Arsenal in race for 23-year-old...

Arsenal and Liverpool are interested in signing the PSG attacker Bradley...
6h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.